Effective in Tasmania on and from 4 Jan 2023
- provides practical guidance on how to manage health and safety risks associated with psychosocial hazards; and how to achieve the standards required under the work health and safety laws
- applies to all workplaces
- explains common psychosocial hazards and how to identify them. Includes harmful behaviours; and job characteristics, design and management
- explains risk management process for psychosocial hazards and controlling risks
- includes sample risk register.