You must meet all expenses associated with becoming a licensed insurer, and the ongoing expenses associated with maintaining your licence. These include:
- all expenses associated with applying for a licence, including those associated with getting the WorkCover Tasmania Board’s approval of your injury management program
- any ongoing expenses associated with satisfying your licence conditions
- any costs associated with managing claims
- an annual contribution to the workers compensation fund (required by legislation)
- contributions to the Nominal Insurer Fund, as required
- any other expenses determined by the Board or legislation.