Effective in Tasmania on and from 1 Aug 2018
Updated: 24th February 2020
The code of practice Preparation of safety data sheets for hazardous chemicals:
- provides practical guidance on how to prepare safety data sheets for hazardous chemicals; and how to achieve the standards required under the work health and safety laws
- applies to all workplaces where hazardous chemicals are used
- explains how to prepare, review and amend safety data sheets
- covers in detail the required content of a safety data sheet
- includes a glossary, checklist, Globally Harmonised System label elements to be included in the safety data sheet, and more.