Effective in Tasmania on and from 1 Aug 2018
The code of practice for Construction work:
- provides practical guidance to principal contractors and other person conducting a business or undertaking who carry out construction work on how to manage health and safety risks associated with construction work; and how to achieve the standards required under the work health and safety laws
- applies to all workplaces where construction work is carried out and anyone involved in these activities
- includes extra guidance for businesses in the housing construction sector
- explains safe work method statements and work health and safety management plans for construction projects
- includes templates/samples
- covers information, training, instruction and supervision.