Entering the Awards
Entries for the 2018 WorkSafe Awards will open early March.
Entries will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 3 June.
You can enter the WorkSafe Awards:
- as an organisation or individual (depending on the category)
- if you have a relevant initiative that is in the development stage, newly implemented or fully implemented that fits one of the seven categories
- if you have achieved positive outcomes in work health, safety, wellbeing, rehabilitation and return to work
How to enter
Entering is easy; just follow these steps:
- Choose your category or categories (each category will require its own entry).
- Prepare your entry online. You will be able to save your entry and return to it at a later time.
- Gather your supporting documents and evidence, including several high resolution images of your initiative and a high resolution version of your company logo in either .EPS or .JPG or .TIFF. Images embedded in other documentation will not be accepted.
- Complete the online checklist to ensure you have provided all the necessary information and documentation.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Submit your entry.