Category 8: Leadership Excellence Award (closed category – entrants for this category are chosen from categories 1 to 7)
This award recognises leadership excellence in any of the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Rehabilitation and return to work.
A direct entry cannot be submitted for this category.
Finalists will be identified and nominated by the judging panels.
All entries in categories 1 to 7 that demonstrate strong leadership are eligible for nomination to category eight.
The winner of category 8 will be based on:
- Leadership and fostering a positive safety culture
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Engagement through participation and collaboration
- Commitment to sharing information and consultation.