WorkSafe Tasmania

WorkSafe Tasmania

Safe and well every day

Notify WorkSafe Call 1300 366 322
Notify WorkSafe Call 1300 366 322

Department of Justice
WorkSafe Tasmania
PO Box 56, Rosny Park,TAS 7018
Phone in Tasmania:1300 366 322
Phone outside Tasmania: 03 6166 4600

Service Tasmania Office use only

Product Code 283

  • Fee collected
  • Identification sighted
  • Declaration signed

Construction Induction Card Replacement Application Form

Please complete this form if you wish to apply for a replacement of your construction induction card.

You need to lodge this application at a Service Tasmania outlet. When lodging this application you will need to bring:

  • The completed and signed application
  • Evidence of identity documents as per list below the form
  • Fee $11.90

Ensure the reason for applying for a replacement card is completed . Failure to do this may result in your application not being processed.

All fields are mandatory unless marked as optional.

Applicant details

Reason for replacement
Your card was:


Application information

If you are not currently residing in Tasmania please post your application form and evidence of identity documents to the address:

WorkSafe Tasmania
PO Box 56
Rosny Park, TAS 7018

At the time of lodgement your details and identification will be checked and your fee accepted. Your application will then be forwarded to WorkSafe Tasmania for processing and your card will be sent to your nominated address. Ensure you keep your receipt as proof of lodgement, until you receive your card.

Evidence of Identity Requirements

Please provide at least:

  • one document from Category A plus two documents from Category B or
  • two documents from Category A plus one document from Category B

Acceptable forms of identification include the following:

Documents category A

(All documents must be original and current)

  • Birth Certifcate (not an extract)
  • Citizenship papers
  • Australian Passport/Visa
  • Overseas Passport/Visa
  • Driver Licence
  • Firearm Licence
  • Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs issued travel documents, including a Visa
  • Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs issued Certifcate of Evidence of Residential Status

Documents category B

(All documents must be original and current)

  • Medicare Card
  • Plastic Bank or Credit Card, with signature Tertiary Student Identity card
  • Tertiary Student card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs/Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
  • Births Deaths and Marriages Change of Name/Marriage Certifcate (to prove name change)
  • Security Guard/Crowd Controller Licence
  • Government issued Personal Photo ID Card

Personal Information Protection Statement

Personal information we collect from you for licensing purposes will be used by WorkSafe Tasmania for that purpose and may also be used for related purposes permitted by the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 and associated laws. If you do not provide this information, your application may not be processed or records not maintained properly. Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties such as law enforcement agencies, courts and other government bodies authorised to collect it. This information will be managed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004 and you may access it on request to the Department of Justice (you may be charged a fee).