The WorkCover Tasmania Board is seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced persons/organisations to provide advisory, information and education services for Tasmanian employers and workers to promote and support:
- an understanding of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (external link) and the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (external link) through education and any other appropriate means
- the prevention of injuries and diseases in workplaces
- the development of healthy and safe workplaces, and
- the return to work of injured workers as soon as possible.
The Board is particularly seeking proposals which demonstrate innovation and use technology to deliver services through a variety of channels.
The Board is seeking services to be delivered from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2023. Services will need to be delivered statewide. The Board envisages entering into grant deeds with the successful applicant(s).
Grant applications must be received by 5.00pm on Friday 27 March 2020.
An information session for prospective applicants will be held at:
- 30 Gordons Hill Road, Rosny Park, Tasmania
- Monday 16 March 2020 at 11.00am.
Please email WorkCover.TasmaniaBoard@justice.tas.gov.au to register your interest.
For enquiries about the grant process, please call Sam Thompson, Corporate Secretary, WorkCover Tasmania Board on (03) 6165 3698 or email WorkCover.TasmaniaBoard@justice.tas.gov.au.