WorkSafe Tasmania worked with Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) and workers to reduce rates of body-stressing injuries in the industry. It:
- interviewed workers who have submitted a claim for workers compensation for a body stressing injury
- interviewed organisations about their current control measures for reducing body stressing injuries
- provided information to the industry to help prevent body stressing injury.
- analysed the issues in the industry
- developed and implemented strategies to address the key issues identified in the industry in Tasmania