Examples of breaches
Examples of breaches of the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 include:
- exposing workers to the risk of excessive noise
- working at heights where the risk of falling is not controlled
- allowing unlicensed operators to use specified equipment such as forklifts
- not ensuring plant or equipment is appropriately guarded to remove or reduce the exposure of workers to moving parts
- failing to have in place safe work method statements for work carried out in or near a confined space
- not notifying WorkSafe Tasmania of a notifiable serious incident, injury or illness.