Health and Wellbeing
Our Health and Wellbeing Advisors can help you improve the health and wellbeing of your staff by:
- helping you develop a health and wellbeing program that suits your workplace
- identifying the activities and health topics your workers will value
- monitoring and reviewing your health and wellbeing program outcomes
- making links with community health organisations, providers and services
- providing you with ongoing support.
Request a visit from an advisor
Our Advisors are here to help small to medium sized business (up to 200 workers). Their services are free and confidential.
So if you are a small to medium business, make use of this free service.
This is a joint Population Health Service and WorkSafe Tasmania initiative.