Category 2: Excellence in developing and implementing an initiative (solution) to an identified work health and safety issue
This award recognises excellence in developing and implementing an initiative (solution) to an identified work health and safety issue.
Entries for this category may include a product solution, design/engineering innovation, a training program, awareness raising activity or other risk control measure that reduces the risk of work-related injury and disease.
Two awards will be presented for this category:
- Small business (less than 20 employees or full time equivalent)
- Large business (20 or more employees or full time equivalent).
- Describe the work health and safety issue and how it was identified.
- Explain in detail the initiative that was developed to address this issue.
- Explain in detail how your organisation went about implementing the initiative.
- How effective was the initiative in controlling the risks identified?