WorkSafe Tasmania makes all information held on our files available to the public (unless an exemption applies under the Right to Information Act 2009).
Active disclosure (routine information about yourself or your business)
- Search our website
- Contact WorkSafe on 1300 366 322
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at
PO Box 56
ROSNY PARK TAS 7018
For workers compensation claims history information
- Authority to release information to a 3rd party - Workers compensation claims history (PDF, 1 page) GF150
WorkSafe Tasmania Information Disclosure Policy
Some information may be purchased in accordance with our Information Disclosure Policy. This includes:
- accident/incident investigations (where only personal information requires exemption)
- bullying complaint investigations
- dangerous substances site information (current and historical - requires an authority from owner or leasee, please refer to Dangerous substances authorisation (pdf, 442.9 KB) GF153)
Accident/incident investigation reports will not be released until the investigation is complete.
A minimum search fee of $38.25 (includes GST) applies with an additional charge of $38.25 per hour thereafter for processing. Information can be provided by CD, email or photocopy. Charges apply.
Right to Information (assessed disclosure)
Assessed disclosure is the method of "last resort" and is a formal application for information from our Agency.
If you cannot find the information via one of the means above, contact the Right to Information Unit by calling WorkSafe on 1300 366 322 and we will assist you in finding it. If it is not readily available we will assist you to make an Application for Assessed Disclosure.
This may include accident/incident investigations proceeding to prosecution or where RTI exemptions apply to information you require.