WorkSafe Tasmania makes information held on its files available to the public in accordance with relevant legislation. Dangerous substances site information and workers compensation claims histories are available using the forms below.
You can request investigation reports and any other information prepared or collected under the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 by applying for assessed disclosure under the Right to Information Act 2009 (see below).
Investigation reports and other information may not be able to be disclosed where:
- a WorkSafe investigation is ongoing
- there is ongoing regulatory action by WorkSafe
- the matter is the subject of an ongoing prosecution; or
- the matter is likely to the subject of a coronial inquest
In order to determine whether an investigation or other regulatory action is complete, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Search our website
- Call WorkSafe on 1300 366 322
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at
PO Box 56
ROSNY PARK TAS 7018